Collaborate on B2B digital content with a high-tech creative marketing team
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time 6-month opportunity for a Strategic Content Copywriter to join our team supporting our high tech client onsite at their corporate headquarters in Round Rock. You'll leverage your extensive thought leadership and content management and writing experience to play a pivotal role in showcasing our client's integrated enterprise tech expertise and vision for the future. You'll be the key content producer for our client's marketing thought leadership and CXO content team, driving content projects with third party academics and researchers to help produce key thought leadership narratives and POVs. The content platforms and research you'll create would be centered on future forecasts, exploring how emerging technologies will transform the way we live, work and conduct business over the next decade.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays an annualized salary of $82k/yr and is set up as a 6-month engagement to cover for maternity leave. Up to one year or more may be possible, but hard to predict. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Some specifics of the role:
- Report to the Senior Director, Content & Integrated Marketing teams, and horizontally into the Senior Consultant, Thought Leadership and CXO Content, and form an integral part of the new content program in Marketing.
- Coordinate and produce content for editorial projects to deliver world-class materials such as video, infographics, bylines, that communicate Dell Technologies key messages
- Manage and ensure timely content delivery for thought leadership launches
- Content production and copy-writing â proofing reports, content and other comms related planning documents
- Manages and works alongside team of writers as required to ensure writing is on-message and accomplishes objectives
- Regularly assesses and analysts result of content, helps promote outcomes and successes of the program
- 6-7 years in marketing content writing and management
- Experience in large enterprise/Fortune 500/ global matrixed organization, PR or Marketing agency experience a plus
- Experience in the information technology industry and/or communications profession preferred
- A web-based content writing portfolio is preferred
- PR or Marketing experience is a plus
- Excellent with PowerPoint, Corporate presentations, proofing and copy-writing
- Technical writing
- Strategic mind-set, with a constant eye to align content to company objectives and messaging framework
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Creative, thinks outside of the box and a hunger for innovation
- Possesses high levels of initiative, is self-driven and accountable
- Strong communication skills, collaborative
- Highly organized and possesses strong attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills with ability to translate executive and manager feedback into written content
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 6-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
annualized salary of $82k
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.