Lead role to show off your design skills with a world technology leader
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for an Austin-area-based User Experience Designer to help our Fortune 50 client create intuitive digital experiences that are delightful and easy for people to use. As part of this multi-disciplinary UX team, your designs work will span web, mobile and software and have a global impact. This position is primarily onsite in Round Rock, but allows some remote work after a few months.
This full-time Liaison employee position is likely hired by the client after initial 3-month engagement and pays 120-140k/yr, depending on experience. Full benefits include paid medical, dental, paid time off, wellness program, 401k plan with matching and if you are looking for it...pet insurance!
Some specific aspects of the job include:
- Join a UX team that working with Business Owners, Product Managers, Content Strategists, and Development Teams to bring your designs to life for customer experiences for web, mobile and software
- Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience
- Intake and understand complex business requirements and translate them into digital experiences
- Create UX documentation (transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to internal partners
- Propose, lead, and participate in user research, usability validation, and A/B testing
- Own projects from launch through final delivery
- 5+ years as a User Experience Designer, User Experience Architect, Information Architect, Interaction Designer, or similar role working with high-traffic websites or software products
- Digital agency experience or experience with a Fortune 500 company preferred
- Experience creating wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, personas and use cases
- Skills presenting ideas and concepts
- An web-based UX portfolio showcasing recent and relevant examples with at least one narrative of your UX problem/solution. Portfolio should show wireframes, prototypes, specification documents and/or process flows (no attachments, download links, or multiple site links please)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Library Science, Information Systems, Visual Design, or equivalent work experience
- Strong proficiency with MS Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, and other UX tools
- You love making complex simple!
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. We expect ongoing employment at the same salary and level after an initial 3-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.