Collaborate on B2B digital content with a high-tech creative marketing team
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for a Web Copywriter with interactive, social media, and content experience to join our team supporting our high tech client's internal creative content team. You'll leverage your roughly 1-2 years of web copy experience and passion for diverse web writing styles to create thought provoking and compelling B2B website content that upholds our corporate client's brand.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays a salary of $50-56k/yr depending on experience and is likely to be ongoing after an initial 9-month engagement. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Write and collaboratively develop a wide variety of content including blogs, articles, whitepapers and reports, social media, landing pages, customer success stories, video and more
- Collaborate with designers, art directors, creative supervisors and web production
- Present work to clients and internal teams - while being sincere in considering all viewpoints and feedback
- Ask questions and obtain clarity around rapidly changing directives
- Support team by proofreading and copy-editing marcom assets
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing copywriting roles focusing on a range of digital content deliverables, experience in B2B preferred. (Advertising or interactive agency experience a big plus)
- Web-based copywriting portfolio demonstrating ability to develop long form samples (aka news articles, blogs), website content and/or social media executions related to campaigns (no attachments, download-links or multiple sample links please. We can only accept a web-based portfolio)
- Writing skill for interactive, social media, and content
- Collaboration tools experience a plus
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, enjoy working on numerous projects at once and respect deadlines
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 9-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
$50-56k/yr depending on experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.