Lead the design process for high tech corporate website, social media pages, and marketing campaigns
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for an Art Director to join our team supporting our high tech client's internal creative team. You'll leverage your agency art direction experience to collaborate with a dedicated creative team in setting creative vision for project work. You'll then work with a team of copywriters and designers to execute that vision. As a critical creative team member, you'll play a lead role in crafting breakthrough, original content for the company's website, social media pages as well as product and brand marketing campaigns.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays a salary of $70-82k/yr and is likely to be ongoing after an initial 9-month engagement. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
This role will challenge you to:
- Provide hands on design leadership
- Ensure branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects
- Guarantee quality of creative work and timely delivery based on schedules and deadlines
- Generate and present thought leadership on behalf of the agency
- Operate in a supervisory role, commissioning photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects
- Present concepts and team's work to internal clients
- 5-8 years of relevant experience including some in an advertising agency setting and at the Art Director level
- Experience in video/photo production
- Web-based creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work and the ability to translate marketing strategy into persuasive layouts, logos and websites with a focus on technology products is possible (no attachments, download links, or multiple sample links please)
- Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with design for video and photo production projects
- Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills and extraordinary attention to detail
- Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement of 9 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
$70-82k/yr, depending on experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.