Organize, format, publish, and analyze content for a leading manufacturer of industrial health and safety products.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time, ongoing, full-benefits, career opportunity for an exceptionally detail-oriented Digital Content Professional. You'll leverage your basic CMS and Analytics skills to coordinate the transition of content to new web portals for a B2B industrial technology client as part of our embedded marketing team onsite in Northwest Austin. This role is part of Liaison's onsite creative group including copywriters, designers, marketing leads, and other content professionals.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with Marketing leadership and content team to plan and move content from the existing platform to a new CMS system (Drupal specifically, but any CMS experience will translate)
- Utilize Google Analytics to Identify opportunities for images and content optimization working with a range of business units
- Format content in the CMS and do some light HTML adjustments as needed (this is not a coding job)
- Organize deliverables and coordinate efforts across many divisions
- Analyze data to report on new page performance
- 1-3 years of professional analytically focused web content experience (including internships)
- Some agency experience a plus
- Previous experience in a role managing mid-range to complex projects
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Information Systems
- Proficient with any CMS (This team works with Drupal, but any CMS experience will translate)
- Basic HTML
- Google Analytics basics
- Google Tag Manager
- SEO/SEM basics
- Hyper-organized and enjoy connecting the dots
- You can jump from macro to micro and not lose a beat
- You like to work with a fun group of creatives and can own it!
This is a full-time ongoing assignment working as a Liaison employee onsite embedded within our clients' onsite team in northwest Austin. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you" section of our application.
Based on 1-3 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.