Collaborate on winning marketing content and social copy for a high-tech leader's creative team.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for a Marketing Copywriter with long-form and social media experience to join our team supporting our high tech client's internal creative content team. You'll leverage your experience with interactive content, social media, brand campaigns, and work in a variety of tones and voice styles to collaborate with a dedicated creative team onsite for our high-tech corporate client in Round Rock.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays a salary of $75k/yr and is likely to be ongoing after an initial 9-month engagement. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Day to day activities include:
- Developing a wide variety of content including blogs, articles, whitepapers and reports, social media, landing pages, market research trends, customer success stories, video and more
- Collaborating with designers, art directors, creative supervisors and web production
- Presenting work to clients and internal teams - while being sincere in considering all viewpoints and feedback
- 5-6 years of experience in marketing copywriting roles focusing on a range of digital content deliverables, experience in B2B preferred. (Advertising or interactive agency experience a big plus)
- Web-based copywriting portfolio demonstrating long form samples (blogs, articles, white papers, product details pages, etc.) as opposed to ad headline and concepts (no attachments or download links please)
- Portfolio samples should show long form samples (aka news articles, blogs), website content or social media executions related to campaigns
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Client-presentation and idea-selling skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment, enjoy working on numerous projects at once and respect deadlines
- Expert multitasker
- Strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement of 9 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.