Lead PM efforts for webinars for sales enablement programs with a leader in PC hardware and gaming space.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an ongoing full-time opportunity for a Webinar Project Manager. Leading all aspects for webinars with our Fortune 1000 global leader in the gaming and VR hardware space, you will be part of a small, tight-knit team. We are looking for someone with previous webinar or similar experience who thrives on building relationships and moving hourly between small details and big picture.
This full-time ongoing opportunity comes with full-benefits as Liaison employee and includes paid medical, dental, paid time off, Wellness program, and 401k plan with matching.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a highly collaborative team with an industry-leading line of gaming and VR products
- Lead the planning and logistics for all aspects of webinars for an audience ranging from sales and marketing teams to client partners
- Coordinate content development and format content for webinars and post-webinar publishing
- Source and identify speakers within the company across different business segments to help deliver webinar topics
- Create, maintain, and manage an ongoing roadmap of topics and aligning alternate solutions if topics or speakers change
- Moderate webinars as the face and voice of the company leading sales & partner enablement initiatives
- Work with the automation team to coordinate and send registration Emails, reminder Emails, and post-event Emails
- 3-5 years experience working on a sales or marketing team that includes internal corporate communications projects, preferably managing sales training/enablement materials for internal or external teams
- Previous webinar management experience is a big plus
- Bachelor's degree in related field and relevant experience
- Please help us recognize you as a top candidate by providing brief and specifc information about any recent webinars you have been involved in in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application. Thanks!
- Basics of PPT
- Any Learning Management System knowledge
- Scheduling tools
- Presentation skills to summarize webinar analytics for executives
- Extreme attention to detail in a setting where you are hosting multiple overlapping webinars
- You can operate from macro to micro with ease
- Skills to absorb market dynamics, industry trends and the intellectual capacity to recommend timely and relevant topics
- A personality that demonstrates ownership and exhibitions collaboration and can communicate in a customer-facing capacity and with executives
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our Fortune 500 semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional imminent relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on 3-5 years of relevant experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.