Work from home in Austin to manage our Fortune 50 client's Salesforce Marketing Cloud rollout globally.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for an Austin-area-based Marketing Operations Advocacy Manager to help our Fortune 50 client with the rollout of Salesforce Marketing Cloud between local territories and the global marketing and IT teams. This role will leverage your ability to work with diffuse marketing teams to get buy-in on new systems, change management experience and your expert project management skills. Initial rollout will last at least a year, expected to be ongoing thereafter on similar projects and maintenance.
As an integral member of our team, you'll work from your central Texas home office with Liaison's management team, creative teams, and client-side stakeholders to support our client and drive projects daily.
This full-time, ongoing, full-benefits Liaison employee position is entirely work-from-home (because this client tends to keep virtual teams as well), but will require some in-person meetings on short notice, so we are looking for someone already based in Central Texas. About 15% travel, primarily to NYC and Detroit, plus occasional international.
Some specific accountabilities include:
- Gather business requirements from territories regarding their marketing Cloud implementation
- Host workshops with the territory to do demos, gather requirements, and have regular calls with the territories to discuss project status
- Own the 100-day plan for each territory and make sure the territory and the global teams are delivering according to schedule and plan
- Update decks with weekly project status updates and host debrief meetings with the territory to get feedback and compile the feedback for the Playbook Manager to incorporate into the playbook as lessons learned
- Work with IT to present the business requirements in a way that can easily be translated into technical documentation and requirements
- Help Territories during onboarding and change processes
- Manage territories on a day-to-day basis
- Provide "white-glove" treatment to territories
- 15% Travel to global territories for marketing/sales workshops on the business value of using marketing cloud
- 10+ years in corporate marketing operations in a multi-stakeholder matrixed environment
- At least 3-4 years at management level
- Change management, and/or implementation experience a big plus
- Experience leading and planning meetings and managing a "white glove" approach to operational support
- Ability to manage an iterative change process between a large corporate user base and IT resources
- Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Ability to plan and lead meetings with diverse stakeholders
- You're set up to work from your home office, with close collaboration with EST and possibly European work schedules (you don't mind an early work day)
- Ability to rapidly ramp up on critical marketing tools and features and sell them to large and diffuse internal teams
- Ability to collaborate with marketing/sales as well as operations and IT to connect capabilities to business needs
This is a full-time ongoing position working as a Liaison employee within our creative marketing team focused on our Fortune 50 business services client. Details will be provided during the interview process. The position is work-from-home but does require meetings in the Austin area on short notice, so we are only considering local candidates (or those with date-specific unconditional imminent plans to be local clearly indicated in their applications).
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.