Work from home in Austin to manage our Fortune 50 client's Salesforce Marketing Cloud rollout globally.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for an Austin-area-based Marketing Operations Manager to support our Fortune 50 client in the rollout of their Salesforce Marketing Cloud infrastructure globally. You'll use your corporate marketing, process writing, and change advocacy skills to create and maintain the playbook for a global user base of about 1000, including interviews, project management, meetings, and promoting adoption of new tools, best practices, and systems. Initial rollout will last at least a year, expected to be ongoing thereafter on similar projects and maintenance.
As an integral member of our team, you'll work from your central Texas home office with Liaison's management team, creative teams, and client-side stakeholders to support our client and drive projects daily.
This full-time, ongoing, full-benefits Liaison employee position is entirely work-from-home (because this client tends to keep virtual teams as well), but will require some in-person meetings on short notice, so we are looking for someone already based in Central Texas. About 10% travel, mostly to NYC and Detroit and occasionally international.
Some specific accountabilities include:
- Via SME interviews and research, document the way marketing and sales staff should be using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to get business value
- Create role-based stories and content, so people in specific role understand how the technology will change their day to day roles
- Distill information from a variety of sources including training materials, slide decks, meetings to create playbook content
- Use images and graphics to help convey the importance of adopting the marketing approach and value the system will bring
- Update the online playbook on a regular basis
- Create a strategy and roadmap for improving the playbook
use SiteCore content management system to publish content
In a matrix reporting structure, you'll directly work with:
- The Global Digital Engagement Lead
- Global Salesforce solutions team
- Canada's chief marketing and Sales Officer
- the global chief marketing office
- The UK Marketing Cloud Lead
- The US Marketing Solutions Leader
- The Global Digital Leader and the Global Digital Engagement Lead
- 10+ years in corporate marketing operations in a multi-stakeholder matrixed environment
- At least 3-4 years at management level
- Change management, and/or implementation experience a big plus
- Previous writing experience for internally-facing deliverables like playbooks, procedures, best practices. etc.
- Salesforce CRM required
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus
- Writing for playbook, road map, or internal marketing change management content
- You're at home in a complex reporting structure with many global stakeholders
- You're set up to work from your home office, with close collaboration with EST work schedules
This is a full-time ongoing position working as a Liaison employee within our creative marketing team focused on our Fortune 50 business services client. Details will be provided during the interview process. The position is work-from-home but does require meetings in the Austin area on short notice, so we are only considering local candidates (or those with date-specific unconditional imminent plans to be local clearly indicated in their applications).
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.