Create package designs for B2C computers and hardware products with a world leader
We are looking for the "multi" in multifaceted Graphic Designer! Your role will span conceptualizing packaging and generating design concepts for B2C computer systems using 3D rendering software (Fusion 360, Rhino or anything similar).
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a world leader in computer hardware space and have access to technology and resources to design world-class packaging
- Collaborate with Industrial Designers, Packaging Engineers, and suppliers to come up with leading-edge concepts using sustainable materials
- Build presentations showcasing your designs to leadership
- Build and manipulate image/graphic assets
- Lend your ideas to the overall customer out of the box experience
This role is full-time, onsite in the Parmer Lane and IH35 area. Liaison employee benefits include 100% employer paid medical/dental, Wellness program, retirement plan with matching money, and paid time off.
- 3-5 years of experience creating packaging concepts using 3D tools
- Design and production chops for all packing related aspects such as creating visuals, image manipulation, type design, designing style guides, and preparing ideas for presentations in PPT
- An exceptional online portfolio showing 3D packaging designs for any industry or product
- BS or BA in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Computer Graphics, 3D Animation/Modeling, Fine Arts or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Solid Adobe CS chops with the ability to actually build what you conceptualize
- 3D software such as Fusion 360, Rhino, or other
- Keyshot a plus
- You can party with mechanically minded folks and get what they are talking about
- You relish working within brand so you can push ideas to the edge
- You have your finger on the pulse of packaging trends and are inspired by new materials, printing, and manufacturing processes
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the Paramer campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 9-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.