Create marcom content for a B2B producer of products protecting what matters...our air and water!
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time career opportunity for a Marketing Copywriter to join our growing team supporting our client onsite in Northwest Austin. Our client is leading B2B producer of industrial products that protect what matters... our air and water! Your work will help the company renew and refresh their marketing materials spanning customer engagement, case studies, brand content, and help align messaging with new product lines. As one of the team's Copywriters, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with the CMO, Marketing, internal clients, other creatives on the team, and industry experts. This is a good fit for someone seeking to join a growing team, experience work/life balance, and leverage an interest in new technology. Ideal candidates are equally skilled in distilling tech speak into customer talking points and writing content for thought leadership.
Some specific deliverables include:
- Customer stories
- Thought leadership developed collaboratively with SMEs
- Email marketing
- Video scripts
- Product engagement
- Case studies
- Trade articles
- Brochures, collateral
For more than 28 years, Liaison Creative + Marketing's unique business model has centered on building and nurturing teams of professionals who work directly with large technology clients while enjoying a creatively-focused small-team environment. Benefits include employer-paid health care, PTO, Wellness program and 401k.
- 3-5 years of recent corporate marketing or agency writing experience
- Web-based portfolio showing a range of marketing work in the B2B space (no individual files, attachments, or download links please)
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent work experience
- SEO basics
- MS Word
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts using plain language
- An ability to get the most out of creatives to technical collaborators
- You're energized by putting the pieces together
- An ablity to work effectively with cross-functional teams (engineers, technicians, sales teams, and creatives)
This is a full-time ongoing assignment working as a Liaison employee onsite embedded within our clients' onsite team. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you" section of our application.
Based on 3-6 years of marcom writing experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.