Lead our Liaison Studio team of PM's working directly with Fortune 500 clients, and creative vendors on marcom stuff!
Liaison has a full-time ongoing opportunity for a Creative Studio Manager to lead our team of Project Managers in the Liaison Studio. Working onsite in our HQ office on Airport Blvd you will balance workflow and mentor a team of 4, provide client services to our large corporate technology clients, and deliver successful creative projects across web, print, video, and other marcom vehicles.
This is an opportunity to join the team that has served as the secret weapon for Austin's biggest established tech firms' tactical creative needs for nearly thirty years. Join us to do great work, be real, mentor some folks, be home for dinner and come back the next day feeling refreshed.
We don't care if your hair gets a little messy wearing different hats. This will be an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with 5 to 8 years of experience managing in a creative agency or corporate marcom setting and likes talking about dogs, cats, and fish. We have fun. We promote a healthy work-life balance. We take pride in our work. And we love serving others.
This position pays based on 5-8 years of relevant professional experience. Liaison offers an excellent benefits package that includes 100% employer-paid medical and dental, paid time off, Wellness program, and 401k with matching.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the Liaison Studio staff comprised of four Project Managers consulting on project priorities, load balancing, and driving staff development
- Collaborate with our Fortune 500 clients to determine project scope, provide estimates, identify resources and manage the launch of the project
- Manage project budgets and PO alignment (don't worry we have nifty tools!)
- Project Manage a range of tactical marketing projects from intake to final delivery. 50% of your role will be working on billable projects
- Build relationships with our current freelance resources and expand the Liaison freelance pool of creatives
- 5-8 years in a role managing marketing/creative projects where you were directly responsible and accountable for a range of deliverables including some combination of print, digital, and video
- 2 years of your total experience should be directly managing a team of two or more in a media environment, creative agency, internal department or design studio where you were fully responsible for hiring decisions, performance reviews, and career mentoring
- You might be afraid of Austin traffic, but you cannot be frightened when it comes to numbers, budgets, and PO alignments so some experience with financials is needed
- Demonstrated expertise in a quick-turn environment for creative deliverables from intake to final delivery
- Please use the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of the application to briefly but specifically address: 1) Your experience managing employees that reported directly to you 2) Your experience as a PM on the project types mentioned
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Exposure to project management software (Basecamp or others)
- Solid reputation as a leader/relationship builder and pet lover... we count fish as pets so no worries there
- Ability to keep things moving, but with a light touch
- An innate desire to be of service to others across a wide range of personalities
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's HQ team in central Austin. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 5-8 years of experience managing a team
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.