Visual problem solver with animation, photo, and design skills focused on social campaigns
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time career opportunity for a Graphic Designer that will focus on social media assets (photo, videos, GIFs, templates, etc.). You will be part of an intimate creative team for a global leader in the computer technology space.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a team that is highly collaborative and open to ideas on how to present products and product stories
- Collaborate with industry-leading art directors and copywriters to support the visual needs for organic and paid campaigns
- Create animations, videos, and images to support messaging and campaigns
Full benefits including medical, dental, wellness program, PTO and 401k
- 2-3 years of experience creating assets for social (videos, animations, graphics)
- 2 years in a role with an agency or in-house creative team
- A web-based portfolio that shows a range of work which will include some basic animation. NO DROPBOX.
- Degree in Graphic Design
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite preferably with PC
- Familiarity with motion graphics, animation, and editing software (After Effects and Premiere)
- Experience with photography, either professionally or as a hobby, including the ability to shoot, retouch, resize and enhance imagery
- A positive attitude ready to engage in a fast and fun environment
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 9-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 2-3 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.