Be part of a fast-growing company providing quality services. A chance for you to be in a key role with the Marketing team.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a career opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator who has proven to be detail oriented and has demonstrated an ability to interface with a wide range of teams (creatives, vendors, executives). Couple those skills with your basic knowledge of email campaigns using Pardot (desired!) and basic skills in PowerPoint and Excel, and this could be the fit for you! Working onsite with our client who has been named a top place to work in Austin, your role will be to support the - Marketing Campaign Manager End User Marketing on detailed tactical, operational aspects of campaigns.
This full-time opportunity is onsite with our client in Lakeline Mall area in North Austin Liaison employee benefits include 100% employer paid medical/dental, Wellness program, retirement plan with matching money, and paid time off.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to:
- Work alongside a Marketing Campaign Manager who is willing to help individual growth in a Marketing role
-Take a lead role in executing tactical aspects of email campaigns related to clients in digital banking
- Work with marketing tools to develop, deploy, track campaigns, and measure success
- Generate and organize data creating lists and reports
- Work on customer portals and content for newsletters
- 1-3 years of experience either at an advertising or interactive agency (internships count)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or related field
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Basic understanding of email automation tools like Pardot
- Roles that have required you to produce detailed work like managing/merging lists or reviewing and sorting data
- To demonstrate your attention to detail using the âHow does this opportunity fit you?â section of our application please: 1) Describe a Marketing project have recently worked on and specifically the role you played 2) Your experience with any email marketing software 3) Why working in a fast-paced, detailed driven environment is a fit for you
- Experience/exposure to marketing tools including Salesforce and Pardot preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite of software; especially PPT, Excel, Word
- Basic of Excel skills with Pivot Tables a plus
- Surveymonkey experience helpful
- If people have labeled you as energetic and as a self-starter who works well independently, and in a team setting, then we're off to a good start
- You have a get it done attitude, and you don't wait around to take action, you move not driven by panic, but by a sense of market urgency
- Your attention to detail is something you are so committed to that you might even be sporting a âDetails Rock" tattoo (but not a requirement)!
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite on the North Austin with our client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 1-3 years of relevant expereince
Limited employee benefits package includes employee-paid medical and dental insurance, 401k program, short- and long-term disability insurance and available supplemental insurance. Details will be provided at time of job offer.