Collaborate with a large team of creatives and internal marketing clients to develop, review, and deliver effective collateral across consumer and commercial product lines.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for an Agency Copywriter to join our team supporting our high tech client's internal creative department. In this collaborative role, you'll take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays a salary of 80-88k/yr and is likely to be ongoing after an initial 9-month engagement. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Day to day activities include:
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, creative supervisors and integrated team plus other copywriters to create engaging and memorable concept-driven campaigns aimed at prospects, customers and influencers. Channels include print, broadcast, digital display and landing pages for all stages of consumer funnel: awareness, familiarity, consideration, purchase and retention
- Take the lead in creating compelling content and inventive solutions for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices in copywriting and discern which competitive ideas are most effective
- Provide marketing and relationship support content in the form of emails, flyers and signage
- 6-7 years of agency experience (either advertising or interactive)
- Web-based creative copywriting portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work for multiple vehicles (no attachments or download links please)
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Client-presentation and idea-selling skills
- Passion for learning, education and the next new thing
- Expert multitasker
- Strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement of 9 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
$80-88K/yr, depending on experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.