Collaboratively create social media for consumer, small business and enterprise technology marketing campaigns
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for an Agency Copywriter / Social Media Storyteller to join our team supporting our high tech client's internal creative social media content team. In this collaborative role, you'll create compelling content for integrated campaigns that uphold the brand across consumer, small business or gaming product lines.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays $57-63k/yr, depending on experience and is expected to be ongoing after an initial 6-month engagement. The worksite is the Round Rock campus of our client. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
As part of your role in supporting the social media content team's breakthrough creative strategy, execution, and measurement, you will:
- Become an expert on the client's technology products / services
- Implement and maintain brand voice, tone and style for various audiences
- Collaborate with art directors, creative supervisors and production to create engaging and memorable advertising / social media campaigns
- Create compelling content and inventive solutions that uphold the brand
- 2-3 years of experience either at an advertising or interactive agency (internships count)
- Web-based creative copywriting portfolio demonstrating ability to develop social media executions as well as concept-driven work (no attachments or download links please)
- A background of enduring the rigors of fast-paced projects and demanding creative environments
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Basic client-presentation and idea-selling skills
- Expert multitasker
- Strong communication skills and a drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
- Drive to ask questions and obtain clarity around directives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing demanding projects
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
$57-63k/yr, depending on experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.