Project Management of marketing launch materials for a technology leader
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a Marketing Project Manager role for a 3-month maternity backfill working onsite with our high tech corporate client in Round Rock. Previous agency or in-house creative services experience with product launches and integrated marketing campaigns. Focused on commercial & medium business campaigns, you'll collaborate closely with internal and external teams creative teams.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage client communications
- Vet creative briefs with the clients
- Set project scope along with client and team expectations
- Communicate project status and manage scope
- Provide feedback from clients
- Manage the project handover process with teams
This full-time Liaison employee position pays based on 4-5 years of experience. Some employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days. This is NOT a remote position.
- 4-5 years experience in a corporate and/or technology marketing environment specifically in a PM role
- Advertising agency or in-house studio experience
- Experience managing both online and offline creative development
- Be sure to indicate in your application why you are targeting a temporary position right now. This not a good fit if you'd prefer something ongoing
- Project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project)
- Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Solution-oriented and enjoys seeking new and innovative ways to tackle challenges
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. The position is expected to be 3-month assignment. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application. This is NOT a remote position.
Based on 4-5 years of agency experience
Limited employee benefits package includes employee-paid medical and dental insurance, 401k program, short- and long-term disability insurance and available supplemental insurance. Details will be provided at time of job offer.