Lead efforts on Creative Briefs with internal teams and agencies
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for a part-time Creative Strategist supporting our industry-leading high tech client's internal creative department. Experience working in marketing communications or advertising environments as a creative strategist, account planner, messaging strategist, copywriter or related position will mean you are a fit for this role! The Creative Strategist will be responsible for ensuring the creative team is briefed and provided data to informed directions. The outcome of your ownership of the creative brief process will help the creatives develop innovative ideas, and we all love happy creatives and innovative ideas! This position is 20 hours per week with flexibility within regular business hours.
- Be part of an team that is an international leader in the technology space with funding for innovative campaigns
- Formulate a customer-driven creative approach through analyst reports, interviews (sales, customer, creatives) and research insights
- Review messaging and recommend storylines and educate creative team on focus areas
- Conduct and analyze creative and messaging tests of concepts, copy, and assets ensuring creative direction is on target
- Standardize input to the planning process and develop marketing toolkit guides
- Coordinate with other campaign managers, marketing and business leaders to schedule and orchestrate campaigns
- 5-7 years of experience working in marketing communications or advertising environments as a creative strategist, account planner, messaging strategist, copywriter or related position
- Track record of comprehensive creative plans that have been executed with proven results
- Experience creating messaging, positioning, strategies for business to business technology companies, specifically enterprise technology if possible
- Agency background strongly desired
- Background in PR/global communications a plus
- Copywriting, editing, positioning experience
- Ability to process and present analytics
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Copywriting, editing, and positioning
- Creative and able to think around problems, distill information and provide clear creative feedback
- Strong presentation skills
- Superb communication skills with the ability to articulate the strategy and goals of the creative as well as the specific contribution of the creative efforts
This is a PART-TIME employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 5 years of agency experience
Limited employee benefits package includes employee-paid medical and dental insurance, 401k program, short- and long-term disability insurance and available supplemental insurance. Details will be provided at time of job offer.