Write B2B copy in collaboration with a solid creative team supporting our industrial tech client.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a full-time career opportunity for a Marketing Copywriter to be part of a close-knit corporate marketing communications team onsite for our industrial technology client in NW Austin. As one of the team's Copywriters, you will collaborate with the CD, internal clients and other creatives in establishing corporate voice across divisions for internal and external B2B communications. Your work will span customer engagement, sales collateral, and corporate communications. This is a good fit for someone seeking to join a growing team with good work/life balance. Leading candidates are equally skilled at distilling technical information into customer talking points and writing content for thought leadership.
Your work will represent the company voice and brand tone standards across divisions. Your copy will support the main corporate identity and a number of sub-brands as well. Some specific deliverables include:
- SEO focused web content
- Customer stories
- Thought leadership developed collaboratively with SMEs
- Email marketing
- Video scripts
- Product engagement
- Case studies
- Trade articles
- Brochures, collateral
For more than 26 years, Liaison Creative + Marketing's unique business model has centered on building and nurturing teams of professionals who work directly with large technology clients while enjoying a creatively-focused small-team environment. Benefits include employer-paid health care, PTO, and 401k.
- 3-5 years of recent in-house corporate or agency experience
- B2B writing experience within a larger organization (1000 employees)
- SEO experience
- Web-based creative portfolio demonstrating a range of writing samples from marketing to technical
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent work experience
- SEO basics
- MS Word
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts using plain language
- An awesome personality that connects with creatives to techies
-Energized by putting the pieces together
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams (engineers, technicians, sales teams and creatives)
This is a full-time ongoing assignment working as a Liaison employee onsite embedded within our clients' onsite team. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you" section of our application.
Based on 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.