Help change the face of healthcare with your marketing skills
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a role for a Digital Marketing Manager to partner with the VP of Marketing to lead efforts for digital marketing programs. Working onsite with our client, you will be part of a team that is changing the face of healthcare communication with their app technology and solutions.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding, and a demonstrable portfolio of marketing tools and strategies focused on delivering results and maybe even know a little video editing!
This full-time, full-benefits Liaison employee position includes paid medical and dental after 30 days, PTO, 401k, and Wellness program.
This role will provide the opportunity to:
- Be part of a team of with solid leadership driving for global presence
- Collaborate and execute on strategies to drive online traffic and facilitate mobile downloads
- Work with partners to determine marketing needs and deliver high-impact marketing materials
- Plan and implement integrated digital marketing programs with paid digital advertising campaigns and events
- Measure, evaluate and report on the performance of campaigns, assess against targeted
- Identify trends and new insights into marketing programs
- Plan for, execute and measure conversions via A/B or multivariate testing
- Collaborate with internal and external teams and stakeholders on new strategies, campaigns & programs
- Evaluate and provide strategic thinking on customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related
- 5-6 year's progressive work experience in the digital marketing space
- Previous roles that show a clear and demonstrable understanding of online marketing concepts and strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Hands-on experience managing digital advertising, content marketing, paid ads, mobile ads or affiliate programs that resulted in significant growth
- Previous experience in mobile app marketing, technology or healthcare a plus
- Must have experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate people to take action
- Working knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Suite
- Video basics for social media activity
- Strong Excel proficiency (Pivot tables)
- Knowledge of data systems (e.g., Tableaux, Adobe Analytics, MixPanel or related).
- Experience using digital marketing tools & systems (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, WordPress, Adjust, Marketo, Adobe and related.)
- Certification in Google Ads or related a plus
- Eager to learn with a positive and forward looking mindset
- Highly curious & creative, with an eye on measurable outcomes
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's team working onsite at the southwest Austin. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.