Be in a lead creative role defining and designing for print, web, and media and mentoring creatives
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a career opportunity for a Junior Art Director to conceptulize for global campaigns and lead a small team of creatives. Onsite with our high-tech client in Round Rock, you will be part of a highly creative studio team working on B2C campaigns and have a full range of benefits. We are looking for high-caliber portfolios with strong concept work at a corporate campaign level.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with an innovative and fast moving team of creatives on global campaigns on concepts
- Lead design review meetings before presenting to CD and client review
- Present to clients and executive leadership
- Provide coaching and mentorship to creatives
- Collaborate with operations team on need resources
Most Liaison benefits are available after 30 days.
- 4-6 years of experience in a Senior Designer or Jr Art Director role in an advertising agency or in-house creative team setting
- Social media/content marketing experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with having one or more employees who report directly to you
- Presentation experience pitching to clients or leadership
- 4-year degree in a related field
- Web-based creative portfolio demonstrating ability to develop concept-driven work (we cannot consider uploads or download links for this position)
- Solid Adobe CS chops with the ability to actually build what you conceptualize!
- Exceptional leadership in a creative environment
- Outstanding communicator when it comes to providing creative direction to teams
- Personality that can move from big picture discussions to hands on execution
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial 9-month engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific unconditional relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 4-6 years of relevant experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.