Join a highly agile SaaS marketing team to initiate, create and execute cross-channel digital marketing campaigns
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team onsite for our SaaS client in southwest Austin, an established tech firm with the agility of a startup. You'll help the company with a newly acquired brand by managing digital marketing efforts involving integrations with Pardot, Salesforce and Wordpress systems. You work with the Integrated Marketing Manager, Business Intelligence lead, and shared services to execute on the plan to drive results for the business in alignment with the team on priorities. You monitor KPIs to raise a red flag when something isn't working well and are part of the solutions that make marketing exceptional partners to sales. You are empowered to innovate through collaborative problem solving and process improvement.
Most Liaison benefits are available after 30 days. It is expected to last about around 6 months before likely conversion to client-side employment at the same level and salary. Salary is $60-70k/yr, depending on experience.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in team meetings and prioritization efforts.
- Execute campaigns for sales vertical: paid media, Email, webinars, SEM
- Work with integrated marketing to define plans to drive lead-generating traffic to the website and landing pages
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Drive innovative digital marketing strategies by testing and applying learnings
- Recommend innovative solutions for campaigns
- Recommend test and learn digital marketing strategies
- Partner with team members and channel specialists to optimize marketing results
- Project and report KPIs for digital marketing
- Manage the budget for paid media and planning campaigns with the integrated marketing partner
- Oversee the delivery of digital marketing leads to sales
- Report to both the digital marketing leader and integrated marketing partner in a matrixed organization
- 4-6 years of digital marketing experience for B2B or SaaS offerings with one or more of the following: email marketing, SEM, advertising, in product, etc
- Demonstrated experience in marketing automation (Pardot or similar) and CRM (Salesforce or similar)
- BA, BS in marketing or related field
- Pardot or similar Automation platform
- Wordpress or similar CMS
- Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing metrics
- You're adaptable and agile. When the wind shifts, you're the first to adjust the sail
- You are ready to learn new technologies, industries and skills
This is a full-time Liaison employee position joining our team onsite for our south Austin energy services client. It is expected to last about around 6 months before likely conversion to client-side employment. Most Liaison benefits are available after 30 days. Candidates applying from outside central Texas should provide date-specific relocation plans in the "tell us more" section of our application.
$60-70k/yr, depending on experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.