Support our Fortune 50 client by coordinating marketing deliverables for B2B consulting services.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has a new full-time ongoing opportunity for an exceptionally detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our team supporting our Fortune 50 business services client. As part of our existing Austin-based remote services team, you'll support the creation of collateral for B2B marketing campaigns for a range of business services consulting client stakeholders. This will be a good fit if you want to leverage 3-5 years of corporate marketing coordination experience and your exceptional attention to detail.
This full-time, ongoing full-benefits Liaison employee position is entirely work-from-home, but will require some in-person meetings and interviews on short notice, so we are hiring someone already based in Central Texas. Given the global nature of the work, flexibility will be required to allow for work schedules far beyond the Central Time Zone.
Some specific activities include:
- Coordination of the delivery of collateral like one-pagers, thought leadership publications, web pages, social media marketing, working with client teams to develop graphics, messaging, etc
- Submitting requests for R&Q (risk and quality; legal/libel) reviews, partner approvals, document production, social media campaigns, graphic design, metrics
- Tracking project progress and reporting status.
- 3-5 years of corporate marketing experience at the coordinator level
- Fortune 500 and/or marketing agency experience required
- Facility with Eloqua or similar marketing automation systems is a plus, but not required
- Solid project coordination skills
- Proofreading skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to advise, communicate, and provide client services with stakeholders in a complex matrix reporting structure
- Ability to effectively build connections and engage in complex project ownership in a remote/virtual office setting
This is a full-time ongoing position working as a Liaison employee with our creative marketing team focused on our Fortune 50 business services client. Details will be provided during the interview process. The position is work-from-home but does require frequent meetings in the Austin area, so we are only considering local candidates (or those with unconditional imminent plans to be local). If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on 3-5 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.