Drive data center marketing programs for power and cooling products.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for an Enterprise Hardware-focused Product Marketer experience to join our team onsite for our high tech corporate client in Round Rock. As an embedded team member, you'll support the client's Data Center marketing and become the subject matter expert on Data Center Power and Cooling Solutions. You'll drive initiatives that enhance our client's ability to articulate the core value of the Data Center Infrastructure Partner's solutions and how they align to the client's core strategy.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays based on 5-7 years of experience and is likely to be ongoing at the same level after an initial 9-month engagement. The work site is the Round Rock campus of our client with 20-30% travel. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Primary day-to-day activities in this capacity include:
- Proactively promote mind share of the DCI Partner with sales makers
- Represent the DCI Partner at internal and field sales events as needed
- Assist in development and execution of program events and spiffs
- Coordinate and deliver training to sales teams on how to best position the DCI Partner's solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams (services, marketing, sales, etc.) to position solution offerings appropriately
- Coordinate with the DCI Partner's Channel Team to identify measurable objectives each quarter and execute on activities needed to achieve said goals
- Represent client at relevant Partner events
- Assist sales teams with customer facing conference calls & presentations
- Assist with and track deal registrations
- Manage quoting process and pricing guidance for the DCI Partner's solutions
- Pipeline development and tracking
- Provide operational support (order escalation, reporting, etc.)
- 5-7 years experience in technical sales, product marketing or related roles with enterprise hardware products. Experience with Data Center technology a big plus
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- We are hiring an established enterprise hardware product marketing professional.
- Data Center Power and Cooling solutions is the focus, so any experience there is a big plus
- Strong partner collaboration and demand-gen skills
- Strong cross-functional organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize & perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical, business and financial skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Continuing employment is likely (at the same compensation level) after an initial engagement of 9 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on 5-7 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.