Flex your UX and UI design skills with a global leader.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time employment opportunity for a UX-UI Designer to join our team in southwest Austin. This role is primarily onsite with potential for some remote once you established your awesomeness! You will be working with a global leader in the semiconductor industry in a lead role managing client interactions with research and design projects that spans a wide range.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays based on 4-6 years of experience. Liaison employee benefits, include employer supplemented base medical/dental plan after 30 days, Wellness program, PTO and 401k plan.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Be part of an industry leading company developing new interfaces and technologies for embedded applications
- Design for various platforms such as browsers, tablets and smart devices leading efforts for wireframes, mockups, sitemaps, storyboards, prototypes, and user flows
- Collaborate with brand marketing and creative development teams to identify and create solutions across a range of products and user experiences
- Own process from concept to product release
- 4-6 years of experience designing across a range of projects preferably enterprise or B2B solutions
- A web-based portfolio that shows a wide range of design skills beyond Web projects (only applicants with online portfolios will be considered )
- Experience in a creative leadership role having stories to share about your ability to interface across a wide range of internal and external clients
- Familiarity with marketing project management best practices
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited design program or relevant experience
- Wireframe tools
- Strong proficiency with Creative Suite
- Proactive, big picture thinker
- Your people skills almost overshadow your design skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive, highly motivated and very detail-oriented individual
- Exemplary multitasking skills in a deadline-driven environment
This is a full-time, ongoing employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the southwest Austin campus of our corporate semiconductor and technology client. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of the central Texas area, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "how does this opportunity fit you" section of our application.
Based on 4-6 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.