Entry level Ecommerce commerce role for technology solutions to the consumer and small business markets
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for an entry-level Online Merchandising Specialist to join our team onsite for our high tech corporate client in Round Rock. In this support-level position, you'll play a key role in driving day-to-day merchandising optimization for one of the world's top E-commerce sites, selling hardware and software solutions to the consumer and small business markets. This is a good fit for someone without a lot of experience but a keen interest in E-commerce (and retail experience) and a desire to develop corporate marketing skills while driving for concrete results.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays based on 1 year of experience and is likely to be ongoing after an initial 9-month engagement. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Some specific activities:
- Create and analyze a wide range of site merchandising efforts to grow brand traffic, awareness, customer conversion and revenue
- Analyze sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities
- Provide recommendations to improve sales and margin
- Build and maintain online brand store
- Coordinate and create launch plans for new products
- Maintain product pages
- Manage site placement and promotions
- Develop reporting for merchandising campaigns, using web analytics tools.
- Provide weekly financial updates
- Work with web analytics and multi-variant testing to develop strategic merchandising plans
- SEO maintenance of brand and product content
This position does not draw heavily on prior experience, so we're looking for candidates who can point to their fitness for the position primarily by submitting an exceptionally relevant application. Please use the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application and address these three areas:
1. Background in merchandising, either in retail, Ecommerce or similar project work
2. A brief note how this opportunity is a career fit for you
3. Example(s) of a experience you have analyzing or optimizing websites (via A/B, SEO, etc)
Degree in related to Marketing or Merchandizing would be beneficial.
- Skill in using MS Excel to provide business analytic insights
- SEO and web analytic tools
- Strong interest in Ecommerce-online merchandising and corporate brand building
- Analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You're at home in a dynamic team environment
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement of 9 months. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.