Use your analytical skill to provide real-time actionable intelligence for a leader in enterprise tech.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time career opportunity for a Marketing Analyst with data visualization experience to provide actionable reports and valuable insights. This role requires strong analytical skills, quick think-on-your-feet skills, and extremely strong communication skills along with the ability to work cross functionally with different teams. The ideal candidate should not only have the desire to dig into details but be comfortable in presenting their findings to the broader team.
This full-time Liaison employee position pays based on 2-4 years of marketing and analytics experience and is likely to be ongoing after an initial 9-month engagement. Most Liaison employee benefits, including 100% employer paid medical/dental, are available after 30 days.
Some specific activities include:Â
- Develop, maintain and optimize reporting dashboards that will enable internal stakeholders to monitor the success of their marketing campaigns across multiple vehicles
- Deliver standard and ad hoc reports for executive-level audiences
- Derive strategic insights based on defined KPIs across the customer journey
- Engage with global reporting organization to understand future roadmap and intersection points
- Prep and deliver an insights-based Quarterly Business Review that provides a comprehensive overview of the state of the ISG business
- Liaise with PBU Marketing teams to ensure full visibility into marketing activities and reporting requirements
- Understanding cause and effect when it comes to action and conversion rates and trends in pipeline
- 2-4 years marketing experience including extensive work in a CRM-focused analytical role
- Marketing background and data visualization experience
- Strong analytical skills with experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Domo
- Salesforce a plus
- Extensive Excel proficiency
- Self-starter who is organized and able to manage multiple demands simultaneouslyÂ
- Ability to make a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effectsÂ
- Strong analytical skills, with experience leveraging online analytics tools and defining digital KPIs
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionality and build relationships across the businessÂ
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
This is a full-time employee position on Liaison's marketing team working onsite at the Round Rock campus of our global technology client. The position is expected to be ongoing but starts with an initial 9-month assignment. Ongoing employment is possible after an initial engagement. Details will be provided during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with immediate local availability for in-person interviews. If you are applying from outside of central Texas, be sure to provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" portion of our application.
Based on 2-4 years of experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.