Collaborate with an in-house agency team to concept and execute product launches and other campaigns for a leader in enterprise and consumer tech.
Liaison Creative + Marketing has an immediate full-time opportunity for an Art Director with a corporate tech-friendly portfolio and an ad agency background to join our team onsite supporting our Round Rock high-tech corporate client's internal agency team. In this key role, you will collaboratively set creative vision for project work and working with a team of copywriters and designers to execute vision. Designing and leading 5+ simultaneous creative projects, teams will look to you for art direction and quality assurance.
An overview of your job:
- Concepting 360 campaign including video (threading everything together for product launch)
- Provide coaching and guidance for more Jr team members (layouts in a less predictable way, color patterns within the brand but communicate more effectively to customer()
- Ensure branding standards are consistent and maintained across design projects
- Ensure quality of creative work and timely delivery based on schedules and deadlines
- Generate and present thought leadership on behalf of client
- Present concepts and team's work to clients
- A superlative web-based portfolio showing
- 3-5 years of Art Direction experience
- 5-8 years of design experience in an agency setting
- Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Detailed understanding of design processes and best practices
- Strong creative point-of-view
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for online and offline marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Professional, quick-thinking, personable, flexible, and able to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment
This is a full-time position working as a Liaison employee with our creative marketing team serving our high-tech corporate client. This position begins with an 9-month assignment with likely extension. Details will be provided during the interview process. Candidates applying from outside central Texas should provide date-specific relocation plans in the "How does this opportunity fit you?" section of our application.
Based on 5-8 years of design experience.
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance and life coverage. Those enrolled in our medical plan get free enrollment in our Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program. Details will be provided at time of job offer.